The big weekend has finally arrived. And great news!
Creating a winning spread for the Big Game and making final preparations for Valentine’s Day has never been easier. Bashas’ is here to help you with some last-minute tips and tricks.
Food for the Win
At Bashas’, we know the real MVP of the Big Game is what you’re serving up during the game. Quick, easy, and delicious food options for the win!
- Party Trays – Score a touchdown with these delicious trays. Find fruit, veggie or cheese trays in the deli, and don’t miss our bakery’s brownie and cookie trays.
- Stay Cool – we’ve got your party beverage needs covered. Check out our circular for a great deal on Coke and Pepsi 12-packs, and don’t forget cold beers for the grown-ups. (Also, a bottle of bubbly for Valentine’s Day might be a great addition to your list!)
- Bashas’ prepared dishes can make your day a victory. Pick up a Cooked Shrimp Ring, some Jalapeño Poppers, or our famous marinated and hot wings from your Bashas’ butcher.
A Meal to Show You Care
This Valentine’s Day, skip the restaurant crowds and show your love with a homemade meal. As people say, the best way to a person’s heart is through their stomach. And don’t worry.
You don’t need to be a chef to cook an incredible meal. Bashas’ is here to help you create a memorable evening for your friends, family, or that special someone.
- Shrimp – Bashas’ shrimp is great grilled or for a shrimp cocktail.
- Lobster Tails – Steamed or boiled lobster will make anyone’s mouth water.
- Crab Legs – Enjoy boiled crab legs with a glass of wine.
- Steak – Our premium steak tastes delicious wrapped in Bashas’ smoked Applewood bacon.
- Shish Kabobs – Let our butchers do the hard work. Premade and ready for the grill.
Do you need fresh flowers for Valentine’s Day or Galentine’s Day celebrations? We know how hard it can be to find flowers, so call your local Bashas’ to reserve yours ahead of time.
For that Person Who’s as Sweet As Chocolate
There’s nothing quite like making your own chocolate-covered strawberries, and you can do exactly that at your local Bashas’. Bring the kids to dip fresh long-stem strawberries in chocolate. This family-friendly activity is sure to bring a smile to everyone’s face.
Dip Your Strawberries at Bashas’ Bakery Department
Sunday, 2/13 11 am to 3 pm
Valentine’s Day, Monday 2/14 2 pm to 6 pm
Save on Your Party Favorites
See more specials throughout the store along with valuable coupons and savings.